12-11-17


Hey friends and family!

This is a crazy feeling writing this email. Honestly it doesn't feel real that I will be home anytime soon. This week has been a sprint to the finish for sure. I was a little bummed that one of our investigators baptism got pushed back a week due to some stuff in Salt Lake. I am pumped for Andre to be baptized! This week we also had MLC where we got smart phones. One week left and now we get smart phones, story of my life. It was such a weird feeling holding one and also seeing my companion have one. Weird. Anyway once Saturday hit and we got our transfer calls it hit me that this is it. I kinda just been trying to forget about going home and now it hit me pretty hard. I'm excited to see my family but really sad to leave the mission. I love it here so much but the best part is all the amazing people. Not going to lie it can be hard out here at times. There is rejection, it's cold, it's dark but I'm telling you it's all so worth it! I can't even put into words how grateful I am for being on my mission and meeting those that I have met! I have come to know who my Father in Heaven truly is. I have also come to love my Savior Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for his Atonement and the power to change. Helping people repent and have Faith is the best thing I have ever done. This has been the happiest two years of my life so far! The thing that makes the mission so great and happy is charity you feel for people. Words cannot describe what true charity feels like. When you are able to see someone how Christ sees that person it changes you. This church truly is God Kingdom on earth and I invite all to come and see for yourself. The Book of Mormon is true and Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. It's so simple, all you need to do is ask and excise faith and you can know these things are true too. This is Gods work! I have felt the joy Christ talks about when he tells us how great our joy will be if we bring just one soul unto him. I will always thank my God for these past 2 years! Everyone in Alaska and the Yukon, thank you so much for all the amazing memories! I will never forget you! Everyone back at home, thank you for making this possible. I will see you soon!

My home coming talk will be this Sunday Dec. 17
Rigby 14th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.
602 Sundance
Rigby, Idaho