7-3-17


Hey guys!

So this has been one crazy week for sure! So I picked up my new companion Elder Hatch on Wednesday and he is a greenie from Arizona.  He is a stud and I really like serving with him. I lucked out because I'm pretty sure he came pre-trained! 
 


On Wednesday we got to go to the temple which was super awesome because I got to say bye to
all my friends that were going home. It is pretty crazy to see everyone go home. I will really miss all those missionaries but I'll see them when I'm home. Anyway the drive back to Kenai was great! It is always super beautiful and it was cool to show Elder Hatch how awesome Alaska is.  We have had a lot of fun so far and have done some good work! I'm excited for this transfer. Our district is a lot of fun as well and lot of cool missionaries. Oh and I broke in the new missionary with his first dinner of Chili Mac and Cheese!  
So ya things are going really good!


 Well I love you all and hope all is well!

-Elder Barney