12-9-2015

What about your flight plans?
Airplane-Clip-Art-Free | lakeavenuechoir
I got my flight plans the other day. We leave for Alaska at 3:30 am Monday morning. We fly to Seattle first then we land in Alaska at noon. I can't wait! I know why i am speaking English, no way can I spend more then two weeks here.




What has been your best part at the MTC or this week?

Best part of the week was Sunday walk to the temple.
LDS Mormon Temple: Provo, Utah www.MormonLink.com #LDS #Mormon # ...It felt like a prison break. Kinda like "Oh fresh air!!" I have learned so much about the gospel and how it can change lives. I leaned that my first investigator is me. I truly love my savior and his gospel. I can't wait to get out of this place and go share it with Alaska. I miss all of you and want everyone email. Oh, and i loved my package and so did everyone else. Another elder here loves the packers so thanks so much for the up date. That is soooo awesome! GO PACK GO!!!